VNA & Hospice of the Southwest Region
Home Health Aide
The VNA & Hospice of the Southwest Region has immediate opportunities for Home Health Aides to work with a variety of patients in the Bennington County area. We are searching for dedicated, compassionate, and energetic individuals to help our patients with their activities of daily living.
In response to COVID-19: Please note we are continuing to actively hire during this time. We are taking precautionary measures throughout our interview process to ensure potential candidates will remain safe.
We offer on-the-job training and a flexible work schedule. Days, evenings, nights and weekend are shifts available.
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide one-on-one care to patients in their homes
- Assist patients with meals and feeding, ambulation/ exercises, as well as basic housekeeping
- Works with staffing manager and schedulers to ensure overall quality of care for the patients
Home Health Aide qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and current Auto Insurance
- Prior home care experience preferred
- Earn your LNA for free- Eligible employees that have been with the VNAHSR for one year can have their LNA course and materials completely paid for, and will receive a raise upon receipt of certification.
Ask us about benefits for eligible per-diem employees.