The VNAHSR is looking for a Certified Diabetes Nurse Educator to work in our home care program.
- Provide diabetes education and nursing intervention to adult and pediatric clients in their homes
- Develop and educate patients in self-management plans
- Be a resource for peers on disease management, symptoms, etc
- Reconcile medications and make recommendations to physician as needed
- Current Vermont RN license
- CDE certification or previous diabetes education experience so as to qualify for CDE exam
Ask us about our per diem benefit package.